TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Saturday, December 16, 2006
The tiger would rather go hungry than eat grass, says a proverb. Simran is like that.
Simran has settled down with husband and child in Mumbai, but rumours have started their rounds. She is supposed to accept 2nd heroine roles, act as Vadivelu's heroine, produce a film to be directed by Rajasekhar and so on.
Simran has put a stop to such rumours. 'I have come to Chennai to do some ad films.'
All these gossips that sprouted when I was not here are all baseless. I am playing heroine to Balakrishna in the Telugu film Okka Magadu. I will never play a second heroine. Till the end of my career, I will do only main roles, whatever it is.
There's gossip that I'm supposed to be one of Vadivelu's heroines in Indiralogathil Na Anbazhagan. That's not true. No one has approached me,' said Simran before making her escape!