TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Simran shields her son Adeep from the glare of the media but has no reservations about raving over him.
Simran was recently in Chennai for shooting for an ad film. She told us that already a lot had been written about her in the media, so we asked her why not talk about her son instead. She needed no prompting to talk about her favorite subject!
"My little son Adeep is the little hero of my family. He's a good boy. Our pet name for him is Odo. He was a small baby but he's growing up real smart. He's one and a half years old. I will go crazy if I don't see him. I can't bear to be parted from him. He looks so adorable when he runs around the house with arms open. He looks like a butterfly in a garden!
He adores his mom. If anyone tries to carry him, he comes running to me. I love to see his smile when he's asleep. I forgot to tell you that Odo in French means god's messenger. It's the name of a saint in Italy.
The piles of broken toys are equivalent to the Taj Mahal for me. If there's a next birth, Odo should be my son again," says Simran with a blissful look in her eyes.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Dhanush gets amulet from Rajini
Sneha's beauty secrets