TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Veteran actor Suresh, who started his career with Panneer Pushpangal and has done more than 100 films in Tamil alone, including the super-hit Kozhi Koovudhu, Pookalai Parikkaadheergal and many others, is back with a powerful role in Kizhakku Kadarkarai Salai.
On the subject of what he has been up to for so many years, Suresh said that he felt he was not getting challenging roles in Tamil films and moved onto other languages - he has done over 250 films in various languages. He has even done villain roles in Telugu movies, as well as acted in and produced many mega-serials for the small screen in Telugu.
Many producers and directors had approached him with scripts, but he was not happy with his role in most of them until Kizhakku Kadarkarai Salai...
Director S.S. Stanley had narrated the story to him some time ago and it immediately appealed to him; so he agreed to do the role. He also said that he would love to do roles that didn't fall into the mainstream "hero" or "villain" categories.