TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
The man of the hour Suriya who is also the goodwill ambassador of the TANKER Foundation (Tamilnadu Kidney Research Foundation) inaugurated TANKER Foundation's dialysis unit at Madurai on 8th October, 2006.
This is a registered non-profit charitable trust. The first unit was started in 1999 at Chennai as "Rekha Foundation Subsidized Dialysis unit".
The second unit was started in Ambattur as "Renny Abraham TANKER Foundation Subsidized Dialysis Unit". On 8th October, leading actor Suriya presided over the inauguration of the third unit at Madurai.
This unit is named as "TANKER Foundation Madurai Subsidized Dialysis Unit". Suriya has extended his arm to support the foundation by donations and by being its goodwill ambassador.