TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Today was a big day for Chennai-ites, Sathyam Cinemas and the evolution of Tamilnadu's cinema halls.
Sathyam Cinemas, Chennai's largest and most popular multiplex, launched the country's FIRST EVER PRE-PAID CARD for a complete movie experience at their multiplex this morning. As the Sathyam team says, welcome to the world of Fuel and welcome to the world of cinema addiction.
Actors Surya and Srikanth and celebrity director Gautham Menon were the chief guests at the launch and gave away the first Fuel cards to each other.
Surya and Gautham are shooting for Vaaranamaayiram and Srikanth is busy with his new role as actor-producer and yet they took the time to make their presence felt at Sathyam Cinemas for the launch of Fuel. This has been a symbiotic relationship too, for both of them, with some of their biggest hits in recent times happening at Sathyam Cinemas. In short, they too are fans of Sathyam Cinemas.
Sathyam Cinemas has been the most progressive and dynamic multiplexes in the last few years, with rapid strides in increasing the quality of their cinema as well as comfort and excellence for their customers. As a result, it is THE place in Chennai to watch a great movie with super audio-visual technology and seating comfort, eat super food and drive away knowing that this must be the only multiplex in town with well regulated and ample parking spaces! The multiplex also offers eclectic and quality cinema, apart from mainstream movies, with their Alive and Pure Cinema programmes.
The Fuel card is a pre-paid card available online at www.thecinema.in and also at the multiplex itself. A boon for parents to give their children without having to hand over a credit card, as well as for youngsters who don't have to worry about carrying enough cash everytime they think of watching a movie, the Fuel card is available at Rs. 300, where the customer card gives them a credit balance of Rs. 250 to buy tickets or even beverages and snacks online. A top-up for the card is easy and in future, easy and super loyalty benefits will also be offered.