TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, December 08, 2006
Surya's fans are a bit upset with him. The approachability and warm heartedness of the bachelor Surya is missing in the married Surya. Could Mrs. Surya be the reason?
Recently, the couple had gone shopping. A big crowd gathered outside the shop, mostly software engineers. After coming out, not only did the couple not acknowledge or smile at the fans, Surya even put on his threatening Ghajini face and made a rude gesture. The fans were understandably bewildered and felt insulted.
The day before yesterday, the couple had gone to Thirupati. After resting at the Devasthanam guest house, they went around 9pm to the temple. After their VIP darshan, they came out and were surrounded by fans.
Like in Chennai, they didn't even smile at the fans. Surya who smiles in the ads, shows a sombre face in front of his fans. This could turn against him any time.
According to history, even a ruler who does not respect his subjects will not last long.