TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Thalaimagan, produced by Radhika Sarath Kumar, has Sarath Kumar and Nayantara in the lead roles. This is to be Sarath Kumar's hundredth movie. So, Sarath is out to hit a century. Thalaimagan is described as an action thriller, where Sarath Kumar is a bold, fearless investigative journalist.
Nayantara, who made her debut in Tamil with Sarath Kumar's Ayya, joins him again in Thalaimagan as his ladylove, so a good dose of glamour is promised.
Thalaimagan has Seema Biswas, (Phoolan Devi of the Hindi film Bandit Queen) as a police officer. Prakashraj and Vadivelu are among the star cast; Cheran wrote the screenplay, Balaji is the debutant director and debutant J. Paul, the music director.
The audio of the movie is to be launched today (28th September, 2006).