TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Thee Nagar featuring Karan in the lead role was launched on 7th October, 2006 at Nandanam Arts College in Chennai.
After a long gap, Karan re-entered Tamil film industry through the movie Kokki. Karan is confident that Thee Nagar will help him exhibit his talents.
Udhayatara will be seen starring opposite Karan. The cast of this movie includes Swarnamalya, Mahanadi Shankar, Ilavarasu, Fatima Babu and many others. The man behind the camera is Chelladurai.
Thirumalai is wielding the megaphone. Producers' Council President Rama. Narayanan presided over the function.