TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
It was a dark calm midnight in Chennai. There was not even the sound of barking dogs. On such a day, a man runs with a suit-case and four persons chase him with sharp weapons in hand. He throws the suit-case into a near-by flat. Yet those people continue to chase him.
This is noticed by the newspaper reporter Jeeva. She comes down and takes that suit-case. She takes that inside her house and opens it. There is a diary in it. She is shocked to find a note written in the diary about the murder of four important people in the city.
Later she comes to know about the murder of two personalities mentioned in that note. When she tries to protect the other two, she is kidnapped. With this kind of thrilling twists the movie Vanjagan is under production. The reporter role is played by Sujibala. Story, screenplay, dialogues, and direction are by A.M.Baskhar. This thriller movie is hitting the marquee on 4th August.