TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, November 16, 2006
How fate plays with one's life is shown amply by actress Vijayalakshmi's hide and seek with misery and happiness.
Vijayalakshmi has acted in Tamil films Friends, Yes Madam, Suri and Ramachandra. She made her debut into films in the Kannada film Nagamandala.
Her life and film career were going on well but certain events happened and she attempted to take her life. This created a stir in film circles. Life is made up of happiness alternating with misery and fortunately life started getting sweet again for Vijayalakshmi. She has now decided to get married.
Vijayalakshmi will get married next March at Bangalore. Her fiancÉ is also from the film field. He is actor Srujan Lokesh, son of Lokesh-Girija, a famous couple of Kannada films. The betrothal took place a few days ago at Bangalore.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Now Lawrence takes up music
Shivaji paced at Rajni's request