TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Everyone wants to hold on to victory, but no one wants to be associated with defeat.
Vishal started giving interviews that except for Shreya's scenes, he had directed most of the film. This really upset Tarun Gopi, the director of the film.
In response he said, "Shreya Reddy's scenes are the most important in the film. If I could direct that, you mean I don't know how to direct the rest of the film?" Because of this clash, the next project of Tarun Gopi and Vishal got postponed.
The directors' circle decided that if a Vishal film became a hit, he would make such claims again and their name would be left in the lurch, so directors backed out of working with him. Vishal was quite shocked to learn of this backlash.
He invited Tarun Gopi for a special screening of Sivappadikaram and spoke about their next project. Tarun Gopi is already directing Simbu and Jeeva, so he escaped by saying he would discuss it end of next year after these films were complete!