TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
His much awaited film Dasavatharam is getting unprecedented delay for more than one year. Started in early 2006, Dasavatharam has the amazing 270 days of shooting and 4 months long CG works. The film is expected to hit the screens at the time of Summer 2008, i.e., April 2008, nearly after two and half long years of its launch!!
This is the first film in the history of Tamil Cinema, which takes this much of long gap to release. But Kamal's diehard fans are eagerly waiting for this magnum opus and hope that the film would be made their wait as a worthy.
Vikram, the actor considered as the next successor to Kamal also suffered without any release in 2007.
For Vikram, Maja was the last one, which got released in early 2006. He has been struggling a lot to bring his much expected Bheema for the past one year.
In other words, both Kamal and Vikram have suffered in a static position with big projects in the year 2007. Hope, the year 2008 will become a booming year for both these talented trend setters!