TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Trisha is back in Chennai after completing her schedule for a Telugu film with Ravi Teja. The actress had been visiting some of the beautiful locations of Pucket islands, the place known for its picturesque locations and unlimited night entertainments in Thailand and Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur for the past two weeks.
Now she is busy with her Tamil project Abhiyum Naanum produced by Prakash Raj on behalf of his Duet Movies in collaboration with Moser Baer. Trisha plays as the daughter of Prakash Raj in this Radha Mohan directed film. She has left today to Munnar to attend the shooting of Abhiyum Naanum. In Abhiyum Naanum, Lakshmi Gopalaswamy plays as the mother of Trisha. It may be recalled that actress Kushoo had rejected the role few days back for some reasons.
For the first time the actress is playing as the lover of a new boy in Abhiyum Naanum.
According to Trisha, it is not the face value, but the story value of Radha Mohan forced her to accept the film even without any question. "I'm proud to be part in Abhiyum Naanum and the film is a dream project in my career. I hope the film will reach new highs in Tamil Cinema..." Trisha Says.
The film is scheduled to release in February 2008.