TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Because of finance troubles, director Ameer has bought Paruthiveeran from the producer.
This news that appeared a few weeks back is totally true. But when one sees the fantastic scenes, one would never guess that this film was going through finance hassles. The most notable is an action scene.
For a scene in Paruthiveeran, hero Karthi is to kick up dust in a fight with the villains on a vast expanse, so Ameer's unit was on a hunt to locate a 50 acre area in the Theni district. The production unit finally found a 50 acre farm land.
But the ground was hard with no loose soil. So director Ameer got the 50 acres ploughed by a tractor, so the rising dust during action will portray the magnitude of the fight! The owner of the land consented to this and Ameer duly compensated him as well as shot his action sequence.
Sometimes, even directors have to turn farmers for a scene to turn out effective!