TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Friday, January 05, 2007
Many people commit atrocities after which they decide to go the spiritual way to get mental peace. Like that, the actress who has had a field day doing glamour roles, is all set to do yoga and shed the glamour image.
After Oru Kaadhal Seiveer, hero Santosh and director Bhargavan are set to make another revealing film titled Sriranga. Since Sri is not Tamil, they have changed the title to Thiruranga.
Santosh has 2 heroines Angeetha and Tejasri in the film. In the song and romance sequences, Angeetha has been very generous in her sensual portrayal. When the film is released, she could get as rapturous a welcome as Kiran did in Idhu Kaadhal Varum Paruvam.
Sort of scared by this, Angeetha has decided to strengthen herself in body and mind by doing yoga. She has also decided that she will refrain from glamour roles and do only good character roles.
Her contemporaries think cynically that this attitude will last only till Thirurangam is released!
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
MGR and Sivaji awards
Nadigai movie launch