- Viswasam Leaked Photos: Ajith Kumar Sports A Desi Look; Is This Actor Playing The Villain?
- Viswasam First Look: Ajith Kumar's 'Twin Avatars' Are A Treat For His Fans
- Viswasam: The First Look Of Ajith And Siva’s New Film Might Be Released On This Date
- 26 Years Of Ajith Kumar, 5 Thala Starrers That Are Too Good To Be Missed!
- Ajith Kumar Completes 26 Years; Here Are 5 Films That Make Him Kollywood's Greatest Mass Hero
- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
Since you are suffering with severe back pain, how could you choose an action packed script like Billa?
I have undergone 5 major operations in my back. Whenever I'm doing an action scene, it really hurts. But I have not given up any hope, and continue with my efforts despite the pain. I always encourage myself, and try hard to achieve even more.
Tell us about your next projects...
After 'Billa', I have committed a film for Ayngaran International. Talks are going on with two more producers, but things are yet to be finalized. I will do a film for Adlabs again in the year of 2008.
It is a remake of Malayalam hit Kreedam. Director Vijay is my close friend and he has worked with Priyadharshan for so many films. It will be a classic entertainer for the viewers.
His wife Shaalini was also present during this press interaction. One could sense an unusual calmness and a mellowed approach in ajith kumar. He could personally identify most of the pressman present there, and posed for photographs with them.
Many, many happy returns of the day Thala!
Jyothirmayee reveals her marriage
Can Trisha win the hot seat?