TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, July 20, 2007
Thala Ajiths fans have a reason to rejoice because the actor has recovered and was discharged from the hospital yesterday. He was admitted there after he was down with viral infection and fever. He will now rest in his farmhouse for about a week or two before he resumes the shooting of Billa 2007.
He was rushed to the hospital after he was diagnosed having jaundice. The doctors treated his case with urgency and admitted him into the hospital. After his recovery, the doctors offered that he rest in the hospital itself. But he said that he's rather rest at his farmhouse before he is completely fir again. His film Kreedom has already released today. Today, he comes back with a bang