TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Yes, now it has been officially announced that Shreya Saran, the top heroine of Tamil Cinema, is out of Ajith's next project Akbar. Ajith, the ultimate star has made it clear to his producers Ayngaran International and director Raju Sundaram that he would prefer a replacement for Shreya as his heroine in this film.
Raju has now searching a new face as Ajith's lead lady and sources confirmed that he had already flown to Mumbai and talking with some model coordinators to get a fresh girl for this film. The main reason behind Shreya's omission from 'Akbar' is her acceptance to perform an item number with comedian Vadivelu in 'Indhiralogathil Na. Azhagappan'. Since from Raaja Ajith's Box Office disaster, Vadivelu hasn't had good relationship with him and has not acted in any of his films.
For Shreya it may be a setback but career wise she is doing extremely well with two Hindi films on hand apart from her Prakash Amrithraj project with actor Jessie Metcalfe. In this list too is Vikram's megaproject Kandasamy with Vikram. Talks are also on for a role in Kamal Hassan's next film after Dasavatharam.