TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Yes, now it has been officially announced that Shreya Saran, the top heroine of Tamil Cinema, is out of Ajith's next project Akbar. Ajith, the ultimate star has made it clear to his producers Ayngaran International and director Raju Sundaram that he would prefer a replacement for Shreya as his heroine in this film.
Raju has now searching a new face as Ajith's lead lady and sources confirmed that he had already flown to Mumbai and talking with some model coordinators to get a fresh girl for this film. The main reason behind Shreya's omission from 'Akbar' is her acceptance to perform an item number with comedian Vadivelu in 'Indhiralogathil Na. Azhagappan'. Since from Raaja Ajith's Box Office disaster, Vadivelu hasn't had good relationship with him and has not acted in any of his films.
For Shreya it may be a setback but career wise she is doing extremely well with two Hindi films on hand apart from her Prakash Amrithraj project with actor Jessie Metcalfe. In this list too is Vikram's megaproject Kandasamy with Vikram. Talks are also on for a role in Kamal Hassan's next film after Dasavatharam.