TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, November 09, 2007
The latest news doing rounds in Kollywood is about a party hosted by Vijay. Guess who the chief guest of the party was? It is none other than his Kodambakkam 'archrival' Ajith. Few days back, Vijay invited Ajith to his house for a special party on the eve of his Diwali release, Azhagiya Tamil Magan. Thala Ajith accepted the invite and attended the party yesterday. Vijay's father Chandrashekar and wife Sangeetha also seen in the party.
It can be recalled that both the actors have been worked together in a film Rajavin Paarvaiyile long back. During the shooting of the film, Vijay used to bring food for Ajith from his house and shared the same with him. Finally the stars of different polarities are becoming very close. Will their fans too follow the footsteps of their icons?