TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Having memory loss as its main theme, Ghajini created records. Now, Deepavali directed by Ezhil and starring Jayam Ravi and Bhavana also deals with amnesia.
The only successful film directed by Ezhil is Thulladha Manamum Thullum. Unaware that it was the hero who had helped her, the heroine wants the hero thrashed. Finally, the hero sings a song, convinces her that it was he who had helped her and makes her understand.
It is said 'Deepavli' has some resemblance to the above story. Jayam Ravi and Bhavana are in love with each other. At a point, Bhavana suffers from memory loss and she forgets her love for Jayam Ravi.
What next? Jayam Ravi tries hard to bring back past memories to life and renew their love. How Ravi reshapes past memories is being kept a secret, because the strength of the film lies in the climax!
Producer Lingusamy says if fans accept the ending of 'Deepavali,' the trend of Tamil cinema could well change!
Lets' see who changes... the fans or the directors!