TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Generally most of the poets narrate buxom girls as Arabu Kuthirai (Arabic horse). Here is one more such beauty enters in to Tamil film industry. Keerthi, an actress from Rajasthan makes her debut in Tamil film. Interestingly, the film also titled as Arabu Kuthirai. Her real name is Aarthi Khaithan and she has done some commercial jingles in Delhi.
Keerthi says: "I know a little bit about the Tamil film industry and also seen some of the films in recent days. The heroines here should be ready to do glamour roles and I am very much interested in doing such roles. The director told me the meaning for the title Arabu Kuthira. I assure Tamil viewers that their expectations will be fulfilled in this film!" Also Keerthi hopes that she would become the top heroine in Tamil film industry!