TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Urvasi Archana has told us that she doesn't have any idea to marry in the future also. 'I have spent my entire life in loneliness. Many have cheated and exploited me in the past. So I have given up the idea of ever getting married !' she said in a vexed mood. Archana has made her re- entry into Kollywood through the film Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram in which she plays a role as the mother of Dhanush.
She met the press yesterday, and shared her views about the recent trends in Kollywood. She said, 'I am ready to act in films in which I feel there is enough scope for acting. In Parattai..., Director Suresh Krishna has used me properly. I could maintain my presence on screen through out the film (does she know that the disastrous result of Parattai... was due to the importance of her role?!). Many of my well wishers have questioned me about my marriage. There is nothing left in my life to enjoy the marital bliss. I trusted some people a lot. But they cheated and exploited me throughout my career. If I had continued my cinematic career properly, I would have achieved more. But it is very late now, and brooding about the past is of no use...'
One can remember that Archana was known as the permanent actress of Balu Mahendra for more than a decade. She made her debut through his film Neengal Kettavai. After that she performed in a few films which too were directed by Balu Mahendra. The buzz was that Archana and Balu had lived together for sometime and then parted ways a few years ago.
I dedicate Billa to the Super Star - Ajith
The Rajini impact on politics continues