TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
As oneindia.in had written earlier, Asin, the number one heroine of southern cinema, has moved to her new house in Mumbai. At present, she is moving in to a rental apartment in Andheri West, but she has plans to purchase a house in Juhu, the elite area of Bollywood stars. In Kollywood, Asin rejected all mega offers including a film with Vijay and is concentrating more on her first Hindi film Gajini with Aamir Khan.
The latest news is that the actress will plays the lead lady role against Salman Khan in the Hindi remake of Pokkiri, being produced by Boney Kapoor. She will play the same role in Tamil Pokkiri also. As we have already written, the actress is being offered a few more mega projects in Hindi. Rakesh Mehra of Rang De Basanti fame has confirmed her role in his dream project Dilli -6. As far as acting in Tamil films is concerned, she will be completing Dasavatharam and will not be doing another Tamil film in the near future.
When I contacted Asin regarding her Bollywood debut, the actress replied in excitement, 'I had never dreamed about this opportunity in my life. Thanks to Murugadoss and Aamir Khan. It is true that I got some more offers in Hindi. At present, I have signed for a film with Salman Khan and a movie being directed by Rakesh Mehra. Don't think that I will forget Tamil after my Bollywood debut. I'm always willing to do films in Tamil. But after the release of Dasavatharam only, I can allot my call sheets for the new Tamil projects'.