TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Asin, South India"s leading actress, has just completed the shooting for her role in Dasavatharam. The actress said, "Acting with Kamal sir is an important lesson for an actress like me. I was enjoyed my days on the set of Dasavatharam learnt a lot from legendary director KS Ravikumar and veterans like Rekhaji and Jayapradha. I hope the film will be a milestone in my career."
According to the actress, she will start the dubbing for the film very soon. "But the dubbing work for me is very less. Because most of the film was shot with the actors voices while the shooting of the film itself was going on. Every scene in the movie has been shot with great care. I am confident that it would rock the theaters". The actress said that Dasavatharam is the only film, which needs more than a 5 months long call sheet for her. "Yes... I have been working on this film for nearly 6 months now. But even now I'm ready to extend my call sheet if the film requires it", says Asin.
During this Diwali, Asin's two big films Vel and Ghajini (Hindi version) are going to be released the world over. "Yes… It is a really special Diwali for me. As the films are both different genres, I hope it would be a Diwali feast to the viewers too", Asin said with her trademark smile.