TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Already Azhagiya Thamizh Magan is being gossiped about. The latest is about the extraordinary perception Vijay has in the film. "The story should have a spark, boss," is what Vijay always says. And Azhagiya Thamizh Magan has that spark. In the film, Vijay has ESP powers and is able to know what will to happen before it will - so he is able to come to the rescue of many situations. There was a Malayalam film Iyer the Great starring Mammootty that had a similar story line. While Mammootty comes as a regular person in the film, Vijay is being depicted as a super hero.
The problems that arise from Vijay's seventh sense and how he tackles them, forms the main core of the story. According to Kodambakkam gossip, that's why director Bharathan says, "He is his own enemy" about Vijay's character in the film. These is some of the information we gleaned from the unit sources but how far all this is true will be seen only after the film gets released.