TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Does Target the Tamil Newspaper Barons?
This is the hottest question raised by media people after the screening of the film . The film produced by the veteran actor Sathyaraj and directed by Prabu Salomon has Sibiraj - Nila in the lead roles.
In this film, the director portrays the main villain character as the President of Olympic Association, inflicting atrocities upon the helpless hero (a football player) who is trying to gain an entry into the Indian Football team along with his friends.
The make up (a bindhi on his forehead), mannerisms and costumes (safari suits) of the villain are very much similar to that of the Newspaper Barons. In , the villain has does not entertain anybody to represent India in the International sports arena. He uses the Olympic Association for his personal gains and tries to make his drug addict son the Captain of Indian football team.
He always says, "A cobbler's son becomes as a cobbler only; a doctor's son only becomes a Doctor and the chief minister's son can only become the Chief Minister. I have not come to this chair easily. My community men gave me this opportunity so I would be loyal to them only. Naturally the chances will also be given to them..."
These dialogues not only astound the Hero, but also the viewers, as the media personalities know who uses these words repeatedly.
Can you guess the 'Baron'?
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Devi Priya Married Issac Secretly?
Kannada Prasad singles out Diamond Babu