TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
After the success of Kaadhal, Emton Magan and Veyyil, Bharath felt that stories based on Madurai, sentimentally worked-out for him. So he compelled his directors to weave the screenplays based on Madurai or nearby towns such as Viruthu Nagar, Sivagangai or Thirunelveli. He openly admitted this in a press conference arranged by his PRO on Monday evening at Hotel Raadha Park Inn. The press meet arranged for the audio release of Barath - Sandhiya film Koodal Nagar, exclusively invited persons who have drinking habits (The PRO informed each and every media man very strictly that the party is open only for cocktail lovers and no other 'visitors' can be allowed!).
Before starting the cocktail party, Bharath discussed some matters about the film. According to him, Madurai based stories have always given sound results to him "whether it is Kaadhal or Emton Magan or Veyyil.... The story base is Madurai or nearby towns. Yes, it is true that I requested Directors to shift the base of the story to Madurai. There is nothing wrong in this..." Bharath admitted.
When a reporter asked about his role as a second fiddle in Veyyil, pat came the reply "Anney... don't try to tempt my ego. Many times I have told that I did the film only for Director Shankar, who introduced me to the film world. At the same time, I did my job very satisfactorily in that film. So I never feel any kind of exploitation being done in this film. Do you feel the character I played in Veyyil is less weighted? Never...May be Pasupathy grabbed the attention of the viewers, but I'm the hero of that film. Anyhow... leave all the critics. The film has reached its 50th Day almost in all the centres. I'm also a part of this successful film. That's enough!"
When questioned about his love affair Bharath responded, "I'm also interested in love marriage. But love is the gift of God, which would reach us naturally. One cannot fall in love with any one just because of rumours or media gossips".