- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
- Here's Why Disha Patani Signed Bharat Despite Being Just A Supporting Actress!
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Salman Khan To Celebrate The Festival At Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma's Residence
- Bhai Se Panga! Priyanka Chopra Left Bharat Because She Doesn’t Want To Work With Me: Salman Khan
- Salman Khan Targets Priyanka Chopra Yet Again For Ditching Bharat; Makes A Surprising Revelation!
- Shahrukh Khan: It's Because Of Salman Khan's Father Salim Khan I Achieved Stardom!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
After the success of Kaadhal, Emton Magan and Veyyil, Bharath felt that stories based on Madurai, sentimentally worked-out for him. So he compelled his directors to weave the screenplays based on Madurai or nearby towns such as Viruthu Nagar, Sivagangai or Thirunelveli. He openly admitted this in a press conference arranged by his PRO on Monday evening at Hotel Raadha Park Inn. The press meet arranged for the audio release of Barath - Sandhiya film Koodal Nagar, exclusively invited persons who have drinking habits (The PRO informed each and every media man very strictly that the party is open only for cocktail lovers and no other 'visitors' can be allowed!).
Before starting the cocktail party, Bharath discussed some matters about the film. According to him, Madurai based stories have always given sound results to him "whether it is Kaadhal or Emton Magan or Veyyil.... The story base is Madurai or nearby towns. Yes, it is true that I requested Directors to shift the base of the story to Madurai. There is nothing wrong in this..." Bharath admitted.
When a reporter asked about his role as a second fiddle in Veyyil, pat came the reply "Anney... don't try to tempt my ego. Many times I have told that I did the film only for Director Shankar, who introduced me to the film world. At the same time, I did my job very satisfactorily in that film. So I never feel any kind of exploitation being done in this film. Do you feel the character I played in Veyyil is less weighted? Never...May be Pasupathy grabbed the attention of the viewers, but I'm the hero of that film. Anyhow... leave all the critics. The film has reached its 50th Day almost in all the centres. I'm also a part of this successful film. That's enough!"
When questioned about his love affair Bharath responded, "I'm also interested in love marriage. But love is the gift of God, which would reach us naturally. One cannot fall in love with any one just because of rumours or media gossips".