TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
By: Settu Shankar
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Bharat Creations, leading Tamil and Telugu film distributors in USA, have won the rights of both Tamil and Telugu theatrical and DVD rights for USA for the much awaited film in the Indian film history, Shivaji - The Boss. This is officially announced by the distributors yesterday. According to the film buzz, this is a prize catch for the company, who had already screened the mega block buster of 2005-06, Chandramuki. Sources said that the distributors earned more than 15 times from the movie than what they invest. They strongly hoped that this film would make a new record in overseas box-office.
Coming together of biggies like Rajnikanth, A R Rahman and Shankar has raised a lot of expectations around the globe for the movie. This is the first time a Tamil movie creates such hype worldwide. Bharat Creations have distributed more than 100 films in the last few years which include Chandramukhi, Anniyan, Vettaiyaadu Vilayaadu, Ayutha Ezuthu, Virumandi, Lakshmi, Style, and Desamudru. Bharat Creations has thanked AVM productions and Ayngran International for providing them an opportunity to be part of the mega movie.