TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Director Hari is on a high after the success of his recent release 'Vel'. The movie starring Surya and Asin has won rave reviews and is placed on the top of the list at the box office. With the success of Vel, Hari is quick to commence his next film. Hari, who is called a minimum guarantee director, will direct Bharath for his next movie, which will be produced by a new producer.
Addressing media persons in Chennai Wednesday, Hari said," The movie would be produced by MA Jinnah of Jinnah Creations. I have signed up for this film but it will take about 3 months to shape up the script. I plan to start this movie March 2008. It would be an action packed entertainer with the right mix of sentiments and comedy like my other films. I'm in search for the star cast. I'm planning to cast a familiar face as a heroine. It is always safe for me and my producer too!", he said.
Admitting himself to be a non-creative director, Hari said, "I wouldn't like to try with different subjects with the producer's money. I will always be a producer's delight." Speaking on Vel, he said, "I know that the story of the film is not very strong but the performance of artists and racy script is the cause for this success." Bharath, the hero of the movie, also attended the press meet and expressed his joy in collaborating wit Hari.