TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Bhavana said that she now regrets losing the opportunity that she got in director Baala’s film Naan Kadavul. In a recent interview, she said, “Baala is a great director. It is dream come true for me to work with a director like him. When I was offered the film, I was very excited. I gave him two months of my call sheet but he used only seven days.”
She added, “ Despite this, not wanting to lose out on this great opportunity, I gave him another two months of my call sheet. I thought that he would finish the shooting within these two months. But that didn’t happen either. So I withdrew from the film. I feel that it is a great opportunity for me. Being an actress, I know what a Baala film can do to my career,”
She extended her good wishes to the actress who replaced her - Karthika. She said, “ I saw her performance in Thoothukudi. I feel that she will do justice to the role. I hope that the film will push her career one step further.”
Now Bhavana has three Tamil films on hand – two of which are Ramweshwaram with Jeeva and Vaazhthukkal with Madhavan. She is also doing one film in Telugu and one in Malayalam.