TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Another auspicious day came and went and there still is no sign of the release of producer AM Rathnam's new film Bheema.
The film made lots of noise at its launch. Vikram was going to play the male lead. Trisha was picked up as his heroine after long suspense. The selection of villain too had become a much-publicized event. Linguswamy is the director. Towards the end of 2006, there were serious talks that the film would be released on Shankranthi. Shankranthi came and went. But Bheema still remained elusive.
There are now rumors that the film just might never hit the theatres. The rumors have gained strength when talks started that the film's producer AM Rathnam has run into a financial crisis after a series of flops.
The director went away to produce his own film. Trisha completed quite a number of films. Vikram seems to be the only one whose fate hangs on the film.
Linguswamy, the film's director had denied all the rumors of financial crunch and says that Bheema is taking such a long time because he wants the film to be an epitome of perfection because Vikram is playing the lead role.
Scary concept, perfectionism is.