TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Short story...a racy screenplay...this is director Bhoopathy Pandian's success formula.
He gave Dhanush 2 victories in Devadhayai Kandein and Thiruvilayadal Arambham. Knowing that Dhanush had faced a series of failures, he understood about Dhanush's 'weight' and came up with appropriate stories.
He has the reputation of avoiding needless expenses as well as having a firm grip to ensure the film is a success. Now, Bhoopathy Pandian is to direct a film produced by Lingusamy.
Tirupathi Brothers, the production company of Lingusamy, is producing its first film Deepavali starring Jayam Ravi and Bhavana, and directed by Ezhil. Its next production will be directed by Bhoopathy Pandian. The main stars have not yet been finalized.
Soon, Bhoopathy Pandian and Dhanush may join forces for a new film, including producing it together, says the Kollywood grapevine!