TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Here is the official news from the producer of Billa (2007) about the participation of Super Star Rajini Kanth in the inaugural function of the movie. He will be inaugurating the function by lighting the Kuthu Vilakku at the third floor of AVM Studios on 13th April.
Many VIPs of the tinsel town are expected to participate in the event. Sri Priya, the heroine of the original Billa will also be attending the pooja along with Manorama who also had an important role in the original version of the movie.
KRG, President of South Indian Film Chambers, Rama Narayanan of Film Producers council will also participate in the programme.
The film will have Ajith as its hero and it will be directed by Vishnuvardhan. Nayanthara will play the lead lady role. Namitha will act in the role which Praveena did in the old version. It is said that the names of Prabu and Prakash Raj are also there in the star cast.
One should remember that oneindia.in is the first portal, which has brought the news about the remake of this yesteryear block buster.