TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, April 16, 2007
The super star of Indian Cinema Rajinikanth formally launched the shooting of Ajith starrer billa (2) yesterday at the AVM Studios. Most of the crew members of the old billa, including the heroine Sripriya, Manorama, and producer K.Balaji also participated in the grand launch and blessed the new crew. Siva Kumar, Prabhu, producer council president Rama Narayanan, Film Chamber president KRG , actress Namitha, AVM Saravanan, R B Choudary , directors Mani Rathnam, Dharani, K.S. Ravi Kumar, Saran, Suresh Krishna and many other VIPs also took part in this event.
Rajinikanth, Ajith, K. Balaji, Rama Narayanan and Shalini Ajith Kumar lit the lamp. A huge number of fans of Rajinikanth and Ajith Kumar also participated in this function and hugged each other to express their joy over the new alliance. All eyes at the gathering were on the actor Rajinikanth who was dressed up in a dhothi, and chatted with everyone in a brisk manner. His smart appearance, and a clean- shaven face delighted the crew.
billa is being directed by Vishnuvaradhan and is being produced by L. Suresh, of the Anandha Pictures. Nayantara and Namitha are playing the female lead roles. Prabhu is playing the part played by Balaji in the original version of billa.