- Ajith Kumar Completes 26 Years; Here Are 5 Films That Make Him Kollywood's Greatest Mass Hero
- Suresh Krissna Wants To Direct Baasha 2 With Thala Ajith In The Lead!
- SHOCKING STORY: Actor Kreshna's Wife Tortured Him Physically
- Thala Ajith Decides The Director And Producer Of Thala 57 To Help The Latter?
- OMG! Are Vishal And Ilayathalapathy Vijay Off-Screen Enemies?
- Happy Birthday To Rudhramadevi; Anushka Shetty
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, April 16, 2007
The super star of Indian Cinema Rajinikanth formally launched the shooting of Ajith starrer billa (2) yesterday at the AVM Studios. Most of the crew members of the old billa, including the heroine Sripriya, Manorama, and producer K.Balaji also participated in the grand launch and blessed the new crew. Siva Kumar, Prabhu, producer council president Rama Narayanan, Film Chamber president KRG , actress Namitha, AVM Saravanan, R B Choudary , directors Mani Rathnam, Dharani, K.S. Ravi Kumar, Saran, Suresh Krishna and many other VIPs also took part in this event.
Rajinikanth, Ajith, K. Balaji, Rama Narayanan and Shalini Ajith Kumar lit the lamp. A huge number of fans of Rajinikanth and Ajith Kumar also participated in this function and hugged each other to express their joy over the new alliance. All eyes at the gathering were on the actor Rajinikanth who was dressed up in a dhothi, and chatted with everyone in a brisk manner. His smart appearance, and a clean- shaven face delighted the crew.
billa is being directed by Vishnuvaradhan and is being produced by L. Suresh, of the Anandha Pictures. Nayantara and Namitha are playing the female lead roles. Prabhu is playing the part played by Balaji in the original version of billa.