TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, November 12, 2007
Thala Ajith, a great fan of Superstar Rajini, has been decided to release his Billa, the remake of the Rajini"s yester year black buster, on the eve of the super star's Birthday i.e. 12th December. Produced by Anandha Suresh and directed by Vishnuvardhan, the new version of Billa has generated good buzz among film pundits. Ajith plays a dual role in this film. Nayantara and Namitha are acting with the actor for the first time.
It may be recalled that Ajith said during the launch function of the movie that Billa is dedicated to the evergreen Super Star of the Industry, Rajinikanth. He said, "I know the feet of the movie and have the responsibility to bring out with the same quality of the original." Now Ajith would like to prove his words and has decided to release the film on Rajinikanth birthday, as a token of his dedication and love towards the superstar.