TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Yuvan Shankar Raja's Billa-2007 audio has taken a tremendous opening and even toppled AR Rahman's Azhagiya Tamil Magan within the release of just 3 days. The CDs and Cassettes hit the market on Monday and nearly 25,000 CD's and cassettes of Billa were sold out on the opening day itself all over the state.
It is the second highest sale of audio of a Tamil movie after Sivaji and first ever grand opening for Ajith. This is not only a big relief for Ajith, but for Yuvan too. He is almost lost his phase, when three of his Diwali release audios failed to attract film music lovers. But his remix of 'My name is Billa...' and 'Vethalaya Pottendi…' are rocking the state and proves that Rajini songs are evergreen.
According to Ayngaran audios, who is marketing Billa audio: "We never expected such a fantastic audio opening at a time when generally audio sales down. We are very happy and have immediately ordered for another 15,000 CD's and cassettes."
Now in the audio chart, Billa-2007 has clearly toppled Azhagiya Tamil Magan and sitting well in the first place.