TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Malaikottai is still in the commanding position in the Box Office in Chennai. The racy and peppy script of Boopathy Pandian makes the film a big hit. The box office pundits predict that the film will rule business till the arrival of Diwali releases.
1. Malaikottai – The film remains at the top for its racy and spicy screenplay and storyline. Vishal with his same style of stunts has tried something different that's with his comedy. Though Priyamani has nothing more to perform, she has done what is directed to her. The real surprise of the movie is the hilarious part of Oorvasi - Ashish Vidhyarthy combination.
2. Maruthamalai – Arjun makes it again with his hilarious scenes with Vadiveluand there isn't much comment on both the heroines. Besides familiar scenes on the screen, it is good entertainment for Tamil film viewers.
3. Naalaya Pozhuthum Unnodu – A tender love story with heart touching scenes makes every viewer to travel along with the script. Prithvi and Karthika made the story more authentic. Though the opening is average, the film has won accolades from the critics.
4. Katrathu Tamil – Similar to that of his prior flicks like E and Raam, Jeeva has played roles similar to his previous films. The film clearly focuses on the problems faced by a youngster after completing his graduation in Tamil Literature.
5. Pasupathy c/o Rasakapalayam- It is Ranjith"s come back film as a hero. Vivek's comedy gives a lot of pace to the film.