TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Friday, January 12, 2007
Deepavali... I dont meant for the colourful glittering festival... but a film having the same flavour. I seen few song sequences of the film recently. It shows a different colour and a certain freshness. Actually the film Deepavali was planned for Pongal. Since the producer Lingusamy and Director Ezhil has changed their minds and decided to "celebrate" Deepavali after Pongal, the movie is in slow progress.
According to the producer, Jayam Ravi, the hero of the film, has taken a lot of trouble to dub the film. The reason for the struggle was his voice which was too feeble to match his character with the rough scenes. Despite that without losing patience, he took a tough pratice and finished his dialogues. During the audio-release function, the directer of the movie. Ezhil, greatly appreciated Ravi's tendency to learn. He said that as most of the new actors do not posses such an attitude, Ravi has to be appreciated. Ok Lingu.....so will you release Deepavali atleast before Deepavali?
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Khushboo stays out of trouble
Arya drives auto, Priya Mani sells biriyani