TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Director Chandernath introduces three new heroines simultaneously in his film Kangalum Kavi Paaduthey. All the three girls namely Mridhula, Likitha and Lakshana are models by profession and along with them there are three new heroes also make their debut in the film. Among the heroes, Ranjith has acted in Malayalam film Golmaal in Kamal's direction. Another hero Akash is a popular model in Chennai and Ratan, the third hero of the film has acted in more than 15 films as child artist.
The big attraction of the film is Maestro Illayaraaja's enchanting music. The musical genius composed tunes for all the five songs in just 30 minutes! Now the recording for all the songs also completed.
In the introductory Press meet at RKV Studios, the director told, "The base of the film is nothing but love. I'm trying to give a new meaning to love through this film. Three young guys are studying in Chennai go to a village for the wedding of their friend's sister. They meet the three girls in the village and fall in love. The ensuing issues in their love affair form the story… After hearing the complete script, the maestro impressed a lot and gave me some extra ordinary tunes..."
The film is produced by KG Rangamani, R Nanakumar and P Ramesh under their new production company ITC Productions. The real estate businessmen turned film producers have given complete freedom to the director to take the film with heavy budget. With their support, Director Chandernath shot the title portion differently for 8 minutes with animated characters.