TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Ilayaraja's younger son Yuvan Shankar Raja is proving that he is as multi-faceted as his father. Apart from composing music, he has sung a song in a film and now he has written lyrics for a song and shown that he is poetic too. It is said Chennai 600028 is the first Tamil film that has sports as its central theme. It is all about cricket and Venkatprabhu has used his personal experiences and put it on celluloid. Venkatprabhu is the son of Gangai Amaran, the brother of Ilayaraja. And Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the music for the film. There are 9 songs.
"Unlike usual song picturisations, we have given it a Hollywood theme kind of music treatment. Instead of the complete song, there will be excerpts on and off in-between scenes," says Yuvan. For the first time, Yuvan has written lyrics for a song and sung it himself. Chennai 600028 is all about youngsters and their love of cricket. If the film is released during the World Cup, it should get good publicity and should be received well, thinks SPB Saran. Saran is the producer of this film directed by his friend Venkatprabhu.
Venkatprabhu is an actor who has turned director with 'Chennai 600028.' Is he a better director or actor? Pat came the reply, "Definitely a better director!" We wish him all the best!