TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Finally Cheran solved all the problems pending his latest release Maya Kannadi. Cheran, one of the very few directors known for his social commitment and narration of realism in celluloid, is making Mayak Kannadi alongwith ace producer Panchu Arunachalam The shooting of the film has just completed and the director announced the audio release of the film, the date of which is the 9th march, i.e ., tomorrow at Albert Theater in typical Cheran style. The invitation of the audio release is designed in a very tasteful manner to honour and commemorates the Maestro Illayaraja's 31st anniversary in cinema. Cheran has invited a number of cinema personalities to celebrate Illyarajas 31st year in the business.
Illaya Raaja, the only music director in Indian cinema to compose the Eighth Symphony, has been enthrallind the Tamil film audience for the past 30 years. His joyrney started with Annakkili, a film produced by Panchu Arunachalam. The film wrote new history in Tamil Cinema and the duo have stuck together ever since. Panchu produced almost more than 65 films after Annakkili. Among these , llayaraja has scored music for 62. His sons Yuvan and Karthik have scored music for 3 films.
The bond between Panchu and Raaja is such a long lasting one. No other composer has scored music for so many films for a single producer in the entire world. Directors Bharathiraja and Balachandar will release the audio cassettes and the first audio CD will be received by director K.S.Ravi Kumar and Actor Sarath Kumar.