TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
The High Court has slapped a stay order on the release of Kamal's film Dasavataram. The producer as well as Kamal have been asked for more explanations.
Senthil Kumar, who has worked as assistant to director Gurumani, had made a script ready which features 10 roles. He alleges in his petition that he narrated the story to Kamal; Murali from Kamal's office got hold of a copy of this script and used the same story in the name of Dasavataram without taking his permission formally.
Once the petition came up for enquiry, the judges have given the verdict that Dasavataram cannot be released for another 4 weeks, but there is no ban on shooting for the film.
Shooting for Dasavataram is still going on. Since it is anyway slated only for release on Tamil New Year's day, the film is not actually affected yet.