TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, October 05, 2007
Asin is back in Chennai after completed her Swiss schedule for Vel with Surya.
The actress is unhappy with the press release of Dasavatharam which says that the actress lends her voice for the first time in Dasavatharam.
Asin clarified that right from her Debut film M.Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi she has dubbed her own voice in all the films acted.
Asin Says: "I wonder how the Dasavatharam crew has forgotten this. From M.Kumaran… to Pokkiri I have dubbed my own voice. In Ghajini Hindi also I'm lending my own voice. I have taken extra care to dub for Dasavatharam in which I'm playing as a Tamil Brahmin girl, and dubbed the way as it is spoken in Thanjavur.
For me, to become a complete actress, she must dubs for her own. Own voice should give more authenticity to an actress..."
According to the actress, she had completed her dubbing for the first half of Vel with in one and half day.