TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, October 05, 2007
Asin is back in Chennai after completed her Swiss schedule for Vel with Surya.
The actress is unhappy with the press release of Dasavatharam which says that the actress lends her voice for the first time in Dasavatharam.
Asin clarified that right from her Debut film M.Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi she has dubbed her own voice in all the films acted.
Asin Says: "I wonder how the Dasavatharam crew has forgotten this. From M.Kumaran… to Pokkiri I have dubbed my own voice. In Ghajini Hindi also I'm lending my own voice. I have taken extra care to dub for Dasavatharam in which I'm playing as a Tamil Brahmin girl, and dubbed the way as it is spoken in Thanjavur.
For me, to become a complete actress, she must dubs for her own. Own voice should give more authenticity to an actress..."
According to the actress, she had completed her dubbing for the first half of Vel with in one and half day.