TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Lingusamy is becoming an adept businessman. Even those who have been in production for years, are astounded!
Even as he is busy directing films, he started his own company Tirupathi Brothers and has given opportunity for other upcoming directors to direct films produced by his company. After Deepavali, Bhoopathy Pandian is directing a film for Tirupathi Brothers.
Deepavali is complete. Having seen the film directed by Ezhil, hero Jayam Ravi's father editor Mohan has expressed satisfaction. The audio release was done on a grand scale recently. Lingusamy also gave good publicity in TV and newspaper media. Editor Mohan was quite astounded at Lingusamy's publicity prowess.
Since the audio sales of 'Lingusamy' is doing very well, Lingusamy has decided to release the background music also. Speaking about it, he said, "The important element in the film is Yuvan Shankar Raja's background music. So, we are attempting to release that also soon."
The film circuit is convinced that with his shrewd business sense, Lingusamy would be able to recover his investment even before the film gets released!