TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Finally, Producer KR has accepted to pay the dues to Dhanush in a joint meeting arranged by the Tamil Film Producers Council and the Artists' Union.KR is producing a film titled as Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram with Dhanush.
All went well till the post production of the Kannada remake. During the post production, Danush refused to come for the dubbing until the producer settled the balance dues to him. But KR told him that he didn't owe anything to him and he has already settled the amount as agreed. Due to this dispute, the final work of the movie has been delayed.
On Friday morning, Dhanush moved this issue to the court and sought a stay order on the release of the movie. Dhanush had said in his petition that his salary has not been fully paid, and the film should not be released till the amount is settled. Added to that, the producer has used somebody else to dub for him in the film.
After Dhanush went to the court, matters proceeded quickly, as the The film artists' union and the Tamil Film Producers Council held separate meetings. By late evening, the matter got finally sorted out with producer KR paying up what was due to the actor and Dhanush, in turn, agreeing to dub for the film.
The latest news is that the film will be released on April 27th with 120 prints all over the state.