TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Ram- a prominent ENT surgeon is going to make his debut in Kollywood through the film titled as Kattuviriyan. A native of Thiruchi, he will act opposite Malavika, who is playing a double role in the film - that of a mother and a daughter.
About this change in his career, the actor says, 'nothing had been planned. I went to meet director Kalaipuli Shekaran who was looking for a hero for his film. He asked me whether I was interested in acting and I said that I was. When he finally told me that I had to act with Malavika, I was pleasantly surprised, but was a little tentative at the same time.'
Answering to a question, Ram said that he would continue in his old profession till his new career picks up. Ram is playing an anti-hero in the movie.
Valaikappu for Jyothika
Sarath sticks on the title Azhagiri