TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Fazil, one of the trend setters in Malayalam will return to Tamil cinema after a gap of 3 years. His last film in Tamil was Oru Naal Oru Kanavu, a box office disaster with Srikanth and Sonia Agarwal in the lead.
Fazil, the director known for his soft romance and sentiment films, will direct a film in Tamil. Priyadarshan, the most successful director in Bollywood at present will produce the film. Unlike Fazil's previous films, this one will be a straight movie, not a remake of his old Malayalam flicks.
Fazil Says, "I think this is the right time to make a film in Tamil again with a strong family story. I was ful of confusions, when I started making the film Oru Naal Oru Kanavu, three years back and I would like to forget the episode. The story has been finalised. Of course the music director has also finalised… Yes… it is none other than my favourite Maestro Illayaraaja. Other cast and crew will be announced soon…"