TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
It comes afire under the sun's hot rays. Imagine when a whole fight sequence is shot amidst that.
Ahwar shooting is progressing silently. The film has lively romantic interludes between Ajith and Asin as well as dazzling fights. The climax scene is supposed to be eye catching.
Chella has chosen a fertilizer company in Ennore for this climax scene. The floor is liberally strewn with phosphorus and under the heat of the shooting lights, could catch fire any time. Ajith turned down the offer to use a dupe and did the action scenes himself.
To build up the scene, about 30 trucks were brought to the spot. Ajith has to fight with the villains amidst the lorries and throughout the shooting, the whole unit was on tenterhooks.
Fortunately, the phosphorous lay in state throughout the shooting!