- Tubelight's Failure To Be Blamed? Salman Khan Breaks Silence On Rejecting Remo D Souza's Dance Film
- Rishi Kapoor On Ranbir Kapoor's Failures: If His One Film Flops Like Jagga Jasoos He Has No Work
- REASON IS SURPRISING! Anushka Shetty REJECTS A Bollywood Offer & Prabhas Is To Be Solely Blamed
- OMG! Did Katrina Kaif Reveal The REAL REASON Behind Deepika Padukone’s SCEPTICISM About SRK Starrer?
- MUST READ! Padmavati Review By Arnab Goswami: Rajput Karni Sena Will Be Left Looking Utterly Foolish
- UPSETTING! Here's Why Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shahrukh Khan Are REJECTING Films With Each Other!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Sundara Kamaraj, a NRI from Malaysia, has started a new film, Maya Kalvan with all new faces. The film will be made under the Manickavalli Creations, his production company. The PRO made it very clear in the press release about this film that it has seductive scenes from the beggining to the end. The entire film would be shot in beautiful locations in Malaysia and Singapore. The story is based on the illicit relationship between a wife and her husbands friend. Ravisri, a debutant director handles the screenplay and direction. He said, 'It is a purely commercial film. This film will be create a record in kissing scenes - 100 in all. I feel that there is nothing wrong in kissing scenes. In fact, people should would enjoy those scenes. Consider films like Murder&Tauba Tauba. Though these films are rated as second graded, they had huge collections.
He added, "In my film Maya Kelvin, there are more than 100 kissing scenes. The heroine of the film, Santana, is the former Miss Bangalore. After being seen in this movie, she will be known as Kiss Bangalore." According to the director, the heroine has palyed her part well in the first schedule. Sachem is the male lead actor in the film. He has previously acted in some ad films. Vishal, another new face, will be featured as second hero. According to the producer, this film would be released in Malayalam also.