TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Sundara Kamaraj, a NRI from Malaysia, has started a new film, Maya Kalvan with all new faces. The film will be made under the Manickavalli Creations, his production company. The PRO made it very clear in the press release about this film that it has seductive scenes from the beggining to the end. The entire film would be shot in beautiful locations in Malaysia and Singapore. The story is based on the illicit relationship between a wife and her husbands friend. Ravisri, a debutant director handles the screenplay and direction. He said, 'It is a purely commercial film. This film will be create a record in kissing scenes - 100 in all. I feel that there is nothing wrong in kissing scenes. In fact, people should would enjoy those scenes. Consider films like Murder&Tauba Tauba. Though these films are rated as second graded, they had huge collections.
He added, "In my film Maya Kelvin, there are more than 100 kissing scenes. The heroine of the film, Santana, is the former Miss Bangalore. After being seen in this movie, she will be known as Kiss Bangalore." According to the director, the heroine has palyed her part well in the first schedule. Sachem is the male lead actor in the film. He has previously acted in some ad films. Vishal, another new face, will be featured as second hero. According to the producer, this film would be released in Malayalam also.