TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, July 12, 2007
In the tinsel world, everything is unpredictable. One can become a top hero overnight, and the same person might become a pauper the very next day. This is an ironical situation witnessed in the film industry. Take the case of Vadivelu. No one could even imagine him as an actor. But the dark-skinned, emaciated Vadivelu has defied all odds, and become one of the salable heroes in the filmdom. Many producers still queue up at his doorsteps, offering him a very lucrative price.
Now the goddess of luck has come knocking at the doors for Ganja Karuppu. The actor, known for his comedy using his typical Madurai slang will begin his new career as a hero in a big budget film made by the creator of magnum opuses, Shankar!
Yes... Ganja Karuppu is the hero in Simbhudevan directed film Arai Enn 305-il Kadavul. Jyothirmayee has accepted to pair up with the comedian for the first time. The shooting will commence from the 14 th of July.
Santhanam and Madumitha are the other pair in this film. Prakash Raj plays an important role, which is parallel to that of the hero.
Arai Enn... is the second film in Simbudevan's career. His debut movie Imsai Arasan 24-m Pulikesi has set a new high in the box office for any historical satire.